ATR #167 – The Lighthouse, Black and Blue, The Current War
This week I had a very special guest in the studio, Adam Gehrke of the “Cinema Squabble” podcast (CinemaSquabble.com), who has spent over 2 decades in the radio and TV media world! Make sure to follow all of his work at AdamGehrke.com!
Podcast support info: Thank you so much for all of your support!
- Click here for the – Amazon Wishlist. This list has a few items that would help out the studio.
- Click here for the – PayPal Link. If you are feeling super generous and want to pitch in a dollar, great!
- 0m:00s – 1m:55s: Intro to the show and guest
- 1m:55s – 40m:35s: Getting to know you: Adam Gehrke edition!
- 40m:35s – 59m:30s: Review of “The Lighthouse” (IMDB.com/TheLighthouse)
- 59m:30s – 1h:15m: Review of “Black and Blue” (IMDB.com/BlackandBlue)
- 1h:15m – 1h:38m: Review of “The Current War” (IMDB.com/TheCurrentWar)
- 1h:38m – 1h:45m: Social media and wrap up
Guest info and social media handles:
- Adam Gehrke: Renaissance man, film critic, music maker, news anchor, screenwriter:
Twitter: @AdamGehrke / Instagram: @TheAdamGehrke / Website: AdamGehrke.com
- Original theme song created by Damien Randle of Ill Mannered Media (Instagram: @IllManMedia)
Make sure to follow this podcast social media!
- Facebook: @AboutToReview / Twitter: @AboutToReview / Instagram: @AboutToReview / YouTube.com/AboutToReview
Click on the links to subscribe:
- iTunes/ Apple Podcasts
- Google Play
- Youtube.com/Abouttoreview has exclusive interviews with actors, directors, and creators
If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for future episodes, you can email those to the show at: email@example.com