ATR #161 – Angel Has Fallen, Blinded by the Light, Ready or Not, Good Boys, 48 Hour Film Project
After a brief hiatus, I am back in the land of the living (and podcasting)! This week’s episode is a solo show where I review “Angel has Fallen”, “Blinded by the Light”, “Good Boys”, and “Ready or Not”, plus I talk about my favorite films from the recent Seattle 48 Hour Film Project!
Podcast support info: Thank you so much for all of your support!
- Click here for the – Amazon Wishlist. This list has a few items that would help out the studio.
- Click here for the – PayPal Link. If you are feeling super generous and want to pitch in a dollar, great!
- : Intro
- “Angel Has Fallen” review (IMDB.com/Angelhasfallen)
- “Blinded by the Light” review (IMDB.com/BlindedbytheLight)
- “Good Boys” review (IMDB.com/GoodBoys)
- “Ready or Not” review (IMDB.com/ReadyorNot)
- My favorites from the 2019 Seattle 48 Hour Film Project (https://www.48hourfilm.com/seattle-wa)
- Honorable mentions: “The Last Straw” by ST Productions, and “G.A.” by Black and a Half
- #3: “Project Overlook” by Lightform
- #2: “Hazards Abound” by Zillion
- #1. “One Last Game” by Twisted Ladder
- Social media and wrap up
- Original theme song created by Damien Randle of Ill Mannered Media (Instagram: @IllManMedia)
Make sure to follow this podcast social media!
- Facebook: @AboutToReview / Twitter: @AboutToReview / Instagram: @AboutToReview / YouTube.com/AboutToReview
Click on the links to subscribe:
- iTunes/ Apple Podcasts
- Google Play
- Youtube.com/Abouttoreview has exclusive interviews with actors, directors, and creators
If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for future episodes, you can email those to the show at: firstname.lastname@example.org