ATR #159 – Super-mega-ultra-epic movie rundown w/ Tim Hall
This week I am joined once again by Tim Hall “The People’s Critic” (ThePeoplesCriticBlog.com) as we catch up on quite a few movies that I had not reviewed yet!
Podcast support info: Thank you so much for all of your support!
- Click here for the – Amazon Wishlist. This list has a few items that would help out the studio.
- Click here for the – PayPal Link. If you are feeling super generous and want to pitch in a dollar, great!
- 0m:00s – : Intro to the show
- Geek news:
- Robert Pattinson is officially Batman in a new trilogy directed by Matt Reeves
- 47 Meters Down: Uncaged trailer “Entertainment Studios – Motion Pictures”
- Tom King writing the script for Ava Duvernay’s “New Gods”
- Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance (10 episodes)
- Snow White is the next film to get the live action treatment
- SFCS membership applications are open from now – June 30th
- “John Wick Chapter 3-Parabellum” review (IMDB.com/JohnWick3)
- “Aladdin” review (IMDB.com/Aladdin2019)
- “Brightburn” review (IMDB.com/Brightburn)
- “The Perfection” review (IMDB.com/ThePerfection)
- “Batman vs the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” review (IMDB.com/BatmanvsTMNT)
- Discussion of SIFF: Shortsfest – Destination Northwest
- “Ma” review (IMDB.com/Ma)
- “Godzilla: King of the Monsters” review (IMDB.com/Godzilla2019)
- “Rocketman” review (IMDB.com/Rocketman)
- 1h:40m – 1h:42: Social media and wrap up
Guest info and social media handles:
- Tim Hall: Film critic, lover of sci-fi, and all around great guy: Twitter: @PeoplesCrtic / Instagram: @PeoplesCritic / Website: ThePeoplesCriticBlog.com / Podcast: Made in the 80’s podcast
- Original theme song created by Damien Randle of Ill Mannered Media (Instagram: @IllManMedia)
Make sure to follow this podcast social media!
- Facebook: @AboutToReview / Twitter: @AboutToReview / Instagram: @AboutToReview / YouTube.com/AboutToReview
Click on the links to subscribe:
- iTunes/ Apple Podcasts
- Google Play
- Youtube.com/Abouttoreview has exclusive interviews with actors, directors, and creators
If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for future episodes, you can email those to the show at: email@example.com