ATR #148 – Alita: Battle Angel, Sam Cooke, Jam Master Jay
Another week, another solo episode, but this time it was due to the Snowmeggedon that hit Seattle this weekend! I reviewed “Alita: Battle Angel”, “The Two Killings of Sam Cooke”, and “Who Killed Jam Master Jay”!
Podcast support info:
- Click here for the – Amazon Wishlist. This list has a few items that would help out the studio.
- Click here for the – Threadless Store. Pick up a T-Shirt or coffee mug to show your support!
- Click here for the – PayPal Link. If you are feeling super generous and want to pitch in a dollar, great!
- 0m:00s – 4m:00s: Intro to the show and topics
- 4m:00s – 31m:00s:Geek news:
- New “Aladdin” trailer that shows the blue Genie is … rough. Ja’Far’s voice …
- Oscars will be 3 hours, and will not air the winners of 4 categories: Cinematography (ROMA), film editing (VICE), live action short, makeup and hairstyling (Mary Queen of Scots) (Secondary link)
- Howard the Duck and more shows optioned at HULU
- “Big Shark” from Tommy Wiseau drops an insane trailer
- STEPHEN CHOW Confirms KUNG FU HUSTLE 2
- ‘Breaking Bad’ Movie to Air on Netflix and AMC
- Invisible Man cold relaunch the Dark Universe
- Aquaman spinoff “The Trench” is happening … for some reason.
- 31m:00s – 44m:45s: Discussion, review, and rating of “Alita: Battle Angel” (IMDB.com/Alita)
- 37m:40s – 49m:05s: Discussion, review, and rating of “ReMastered: Who Killed Jam Master Jay” (IMDB.com/JamMasterJay)
- 49m:05s – 53m:00s: Discussion, review, and rating of “ReMastered: The Two Killings of Sam Cooke” (IMDB.com/SamCooke)
- 53m:00s – 55m:27s: Social media and upcoming projects:
- Getting to know you?
Make sure to follow this podcast social media!
- Facebook: @AboutToReview
- Twitter: @AboutToReview
- Instagram: @AboutToReview
Click on the links to subscribe:
- iTunes/ Apple Podcasts
- Google Play
- Youtube.com/Abouttoreview has exclusive interviews with actors, directors, and creators
If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for future episodes, you can email those to the show at: firstname.lastname@example.org