ATI #26 – “Prospect” team – Zeek Earl, Chris Caldwell, Brice Budke
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS
This episode of the “About To Review”/ “About To Interview” podcast features an interview I conducted with directors Zeek Earl and Chris Caldwell, and producer Brice Budke from the locally shot and produced film “Prospect”!
You can purchase your copy of “Prospect” on digital or physical media through this link:
- Follow them on Instagram to get the most up to date information -> Instagram @TakaCollective
Podcast support info:
- Click here for the – Amazon Wishlist. This list has a few items that would help out the studio.
- Click here for the – PayPal Link. If you are feeling super generous and want to pitch in a dollar, great!
- 0m:00s – 2m:10s: Intro to the show
- 2m:10s – 1h:01m: Interview with directors Zeek Earl and Chris Caldwell, and producer Brice Budke from the locally shot and produced film “Prospect”
Thank you so much to Zeek, Chris, and Brice for making the time to be on this episode!
- Original theme song created by Damien Randle (Twitter: @DamienRandle) of Ill Mannered Media (Twitter: @IllManMedia)
Make sure to follow this podcast social media!
- Facebook: @AboutToReview
- Twitter: @AboutToReview
- Instagram: @AboutToReview
Click on the links to subscribe:
- iTunes/ Apple Podcasts
- Google Play
- Youtube.com/Abouttoreview has exclusive interviews with actors, directors, and creators
If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for future episodes, you can email those to the show at: firstname.lastname@example.org