ATR #187: The Harder They Fall, West Side Story, Tick, Tick … Boom!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS
On this week’s episode I review three new films; “The Harder They Fall”, “West Side Story”, and “Tick, Tick … Boom!”!
Podcast support info: Thank you so much for all of your support!
- Click here for the – Amazon Wishlist. This list has a few items that would help out the studio.
Time code breakdown:
- 0m:00s – 2m:00s: Intro to the show
- 2m:00s – 6m:15s: Shout out to “Rising Reels”, an organization empowering BIPOC youth filmmakers
- 6m:15s – 25m:20s: “The Harder They Fall” review (IMDB.com/HarderTheyFall)
- 25m:20s – 48m:10s: “West Side Story” review (IMDB.com/WestSideStory)
- 48m:10s – 59m:30s: “Tick, Tick … Boom!” review (IMDB.com/Lamb)
- 59m:30s – 1h:01m: Social media and wrap up
- Original theme song created by Damien Randle of Ill Mannered Media (Instagram: @IllManMedia)
Make sure to follow this podcast social media!
- Facebook: @AboutToReview / Twitter: @AboutToReview / Instagram: @AboutToReview / YouTube.com/AboutToReview
Click on the links to subscribe:
- iTunes/ Apple Podcasts
- Google Play
- Youtube.com/Abouttoreview has exclusive interviews with actors, directors, and creators
If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for future episodes, you can email those to the show at: firstname.lastname@example.org