ATR #169 – Doctor Sleep, Seattle 48 Hour Horror Film Project
This episodes special guest include me, myself, and I (AKA: another solo episode)! This is kind of a split episode in which it starts with a review of “Doctor Sleep” and then will go into my favorites from the 2019 48 Hour Horror Film Project!
Podcast support info: Thank you so much for all of your support!
- Click here for the – Amazon Wishlist. This list has a few items that would help out the studio.
- Click here for the – PayPal Link. If you are feeling super generous and want to pitch in a dollar, great!
Time code breakdown:
- 0m:00s – 2m:30s: Intro to the show
- 2m:30s – 21m00s: “Doctor Sleep” review (IMDB.com/DoctorSleep)
- 47m:45s – 51m:43s: Social media and wrap up
- Original theme song created by Damien Randle of Ill Mannered Media (Instagram: @IllManMedia)
Make sure to follow this podcast social media!
- Facebook: @AboutToReview / Twitter: @AboutToReview / Instagram: @AboutToReview / YouTube.com/AboutToReview
Click on the links to subscribe:
- iTunes/ Apple Podcasts
- Google Play
- Youtube.com/Abouttoreview has exclusive interviews with actors, directors, and creators
If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for future episodes, you can email those to the show at: firstname.lastname@example.org