ATR #155 – Hellboy, Master Z: Ip Man Legacy
On this week’s episode I welcome Nick Jarin from the “NW NERD” podcast (nw-nerd.com) as we go over some geek news and then review “Master Z: Ip Man Legacy” and “Hellboy”!
Podcast support info: It is my podcast birthday this week and I would love your support! 3 years ago this week is when I started this crazy journey and I am so grateful for all of your support!
- Click here for the – Amazon Wishlist. This list has a few items that would help out the studio.
- Click here for the – Threadless Store. Pick up a T-Shirt or coffee mug to show your support!
- Click here for the – PayPal Link. If you are feeling super generous and want to pitch in a dollar, great!
- 0m:00s – 5m:10s: Intro to the show and guest. Announcement: This is official 3 year anniversary of About To Review!
- 5m:10s – 30m:30s: Geek news:
- Hawkeye getting his own Disney+ show where he will pass the torch to Kate Bishop. There are also talks of Winter Soldier & The Falcon/ Loki / Vision & Scarlett Witch, and animated “What if” shows.
- Tomb Raider 2 has been greenlit
- Y The Last Man is still trying to get made
- Star Wars IX: Rise of the Skywalker trailer
- SFCS membership applications are open from now – June 30th
- 30m:30s – 40m:50s: Discussion, review, and rating of “Master Z: Ip Man Legacy” (IMDB.com/IpMan)
- 40m:50s – 1h:02m: Discussion, review, and rating of “Hellboy” (IMDB.com/Hellboy)
- 1h:02m – 1h:08m: Social media and upcoming projects:
- The Curse of La Llorna
- Teen Spirit
Guest info and social media handles:
- Nick Jarin – NW NERD: Journalist, podcast producer, super geek:
- Original theme song created by Damien Randle (Twitter: @DamienRandle) of Ill Mannered Media (Twitter: @IllManMedia)
Make sure to follow this podcast social media!
Click on the links to subscribe:
- iTunes/ Apple Podcasts
- Google Play
- Youtube.com/Abouttoreview has exclusive interviews with actors, directors, and creators
If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for future episodes, you can email those to the show at: firstname.lastname@example.org