ATR #153 – Dumbo, Shazam, VBAFF preview
Once again I am joined Skype machine with Tim Hall, The People’s Critic! We review two new films, “Dumbo” and “Shazam”, and then I give a preview of the upcoming Vancouver Badass Film Festival which I will be attending!
- Click here for the – Amazon Wishlist. This list has a few items that would help out the studio.
- Click here for the – Threadless Store. Pick up a T-Shirt or coffee mug to show your support!
- Click here for the – PayPal Link. If you are feeling super generous and want to pitch in a dollar, great!
- 0:00 – 3:30: Intro to the show
- Sponsor shout out! The 5th Vancouver Badass Film Festival (VBAFF) will be running from March 29-31st and I will be covering the event thanks to David Aboussafy co-creator of the VBAFF and his two companies who are sponsoring my trip!
- Generativity Productions a Vancouver based financing and production company that makes it happen for budget genre film. Generativity Productions – Make It Happen
- Darkside Releasing Vancouver BC based international distribution company specializing in wild genre films. Darkside Releasing. Wild. Genre. Films.
- 3:30 – 18:40: Geek news:
- 18:40 – 34:25: Discussion, review, and rating of “Dumbo” (IMDB.com/Dumbo)
- 34:25 – 57:00: Discussion, review, and rating of “Shazam” (IMDB.com/Shazam)
- 57:00 – 1h:00:Social media and upcoming projects:
- Vancouver Badass Film Festival
- Pet Semetary
Guest info and social media handles:
- Tim Hall: Film critic, lover of sci-fi, and all around great guy:
Podcast: Made in the 80’s podcast
- Original theme song created by Damien Randle (Twitter: @DamienRandle) of Ill Mannered Media (Twitter: @IllManMedia)
Make sure to follow this podcast social media!
- Facebook: @AboutToReview
- Twitter: @AboutToReview
- Instagram: @AboutToReview
Click on the links to subscribe:
- iTunes/ Apple Podcasts
- Google Play
- Youtube.com/Abouttoreview has exclusive interviews with actors, directors, and creators
If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for future episodes, you can email those to the show at: email@example.com