ATR #150 – Captain Marvel & The Umbrella Academy
On this week’s episode two guests make their return to the studio: Tim Hall (The People’s Critic) and Dyer Oxley (NW Nerd Podcast). We discuss the new Netflix series “The Umbrella Academy” and the new MCU film “Captain Marvel”!
- Click here for the – Amazon Wishlist. This list has a few items that would help out the studio.
- Click here for the – Threadless Store. Pick up a T-Shirt or coffee mug to show your support!
- Click here for the – PayPal Link. If you are feeling super generous and want to pitch in a dollar, great!
- 0m:00s – 12m:00s: Intro to the show
- 12m:00s – 50m:00s: Geek news:
- Twilight Zone gets new trailer
- Anna and the Apocalypse gets physical release
- Chris Hemsworth will play Hulk Hogan in new biopic
- Steven Spielberg is mad for no reason
- Edge of Tomorrow 2 is in talks w/ Cruise and Blunt
- Rami Malek up for Bond 25 villain role
- Will Smith out of “Suicide Squad 2” due to “scheduling issues”
- X-men Dark Phoenix poster and trailer
- 50m:00s – 1h:02m: Discussion, review, and rating of “Umbrella Academy” (IMDB.com/UmbrellaAcademy)
- 1h:02m – 1h:50m: Discussion, review, and rating of “Captain Marvel” (IMDB.com/CaptainMarvel)
- 1h:50m – 1h:52m: Social media and upcoming projects:
- Triple Frontier
- Emerald City Comic Con
Guest info and social media handles:
- Tim Hall: Film critic, lover of sci-fi, and all around great guy:
Podcast: Made in the 80’s podcast
- Dyer Oxley – NW NERD: Journalist, podcast producer, Clark Kent doppelgänger:
- Original theme song created by Damien Randle (Twitter: @DamienRandle) of Ill Mannered Media (Twitter: @IllManMedia)
Make sure to follow this podcast social media!
- Facebook: @AboutToReview
- Twitter: @AboutToReview
- Instagram: @AboutToReview
Click on the links to subscribe:
- iTunes/ Apple Podcasts
- Google Play
- Youtube.com/Abouttoreview has exclusive interviews with actors, directors, and creators
If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for future episodes, you can email those to the show at: firstname.lastname@example.org