ATR #145 – GLASS & 2 Fyre docs
On this week’s episode Tim Hall (The People’s Critic) and I discuss if “GLASS” is a trilogy that will go down in history, as well as two documentaries about the same festival that have very different view points: “Fyre Fraud” and “Fyre”.
Thank you so much to this episode’s sponsor: Little Zee Productions!
Little Zee Productions is a Vancouver (BC) based production company specializing in short form digital content. They are film lovers that love making films and aim to tell stories that are authentic, funny, and honest.
Podcast support info:
- Click here for the – Amazon Wishlist. This list has a few items that would help out the studio.
- Click here for the – Threadless Store. Pick up a T-Shirt or coffee mug to show your support!
- Click here for the – PayPal Link. If you are feeling super generous and want to pitch in a dollar, great!
- 0m:00s – 2m:30s: Intro to the show
- 2m:30s – 3m:50s: Sponsor shoutout: Little Zee Productions!
- 3m:50s – 17m:50s: Geek News:
- 17m:50s – 32m:30s: Discussion, review, and rating of “GLASS” (IMDB.com/GLASS)
- 32m:30s – 56m:25s: Discussion, review, and rating of “Fyre Fraud” (IMDB.com/FyreFraud) and “Fyre: The Greatest Party That Never Happened” (IMDB.com/Fyre)
- 56m:25s – 59m:28s: Social media and upcoming projects:
Guest info and social media handles:
- Tim Hall: Film critic, lover of sci-fi, and all around great guy:
Podcast: Made in the 80’s podcast
- Original theme song created by Damien Randle (Twitter: @DamienRandle) of Ill Mannered Media (Twitter: @IllManMedia)
Make sure to follow this podcast social media!
- Facebook: @AboutToReview
- Twitter: @AboutToReview
- Instagram: @AboutToReview
Click on the links to subscribe:
- iTunes/ Apple Podcasts
- Google Play
- Youtube.com/Abouttoreview has exclusive interviews with actors, directors, and creators
If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for future episodes, you can email those to the show at: email@example.com