ATI #27 – 2019 Vancouver Badass Film Festival!
This episode of the “About To Review”/ “About To Interview” podcast features interviews I conducted while covering the 2019 Vancouver Badass Film Festival (VBAFF.com). There are talks with writers, directors, producers, actors and more!
I was fortunate to cover the Vancouver Badass Film Festival this past weekend which was a jam packed weekend of 7 feature films and over 40 short films! For more information about the festival and entry costs and deadlines, head on over to VBAFF.com for the most up to date information.
My coverage of the 2019 Vancouver Badass Film Festival was sponsored by
- David Aboussafy co-creator of the VBAFF.
- Generativity Productions is a Vancouver based financing and production company that makes it happen for budget genre film.
Generativity Productions – Make It Happen
- Darkside Releasing is a Vancouver BC based international distribution company specializing in wild genre films.
- Darkside Releasing. Wild. Genre. Films.
Podcast support info: It is my podcast birthday coming up next week and I would love your support!
- Click here for the – Amazon Wishlist. This list has a few items that would help out the studio.
- Click here for the – Threadless Store. Pick up a T-Shirt or coffee mug to show your support!
- Click here for the – PayPal Link. If you are feeling super generous and want to pitch in a dollar, great!
- 0m:00s – 3m:00s: Intro to the show and sponsor shoutout!
- 3m:00s – 27m:17s: Interview with director/ co-writer David Gilbank from the film “Polterheist”
- 27m:17s – 44m:30s: Interview with actor Roberto Lanzas and director Matt Popp from the film “Luchador”.
- 44m:30s – 54m:00s: Interview with writer/ director Rusty Nixon and producer James Clayton from the film “AMI”
- 54m:00s – 59m:30s: Interview with actors Havana Guppy and Phil Granger from the film “AMI”
- 59m:30s – 1h:06m: Interview with actors Debs Howard and Bonnie Hay from the film “AMI”
- 1h:06m – 1h:08m: Wrap up and gratitude to all of my guests
Thank you so much to everyone that made time to speak with me at the event, and thank you to David Aboussafy and his two companies for sponsoring my coverage of the festival.
- Original theme song created by Damien Randle (Twitter: @DamienRandle) of Ill Mannered Media (Twitter: @IllManMedia)
Make sure to follow this podcast social media!
Click on the links to subscribe:
- iTunes/ Apple Podcasts
- Google Play
- Youtube.com/Abouttoreview has exclusive interviews with actors, directors, and creators
If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for future episodes, you can email those to the show at: email@example.com