ATR #176 – The Gentlemen & The Rhythm Section
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSSOn this week’s episode I review two new films, Guy Ritchie’s “The Gentlemen” and Reed Morano’s “The Rhythm Section”! Podcast support info: Thank you so much for all of your support!
- Click here for the – Amazon Wishlist. This list has a few items that would help out the studio.
- Click here for the – PayPal Link. If you are feeling super generous and want to pitch in a dollar, great!
- 0m:00s – 2m:00s: Intro to the show and mention of my coverage of the Vancouver Short Film Festival
- 3m:00s – 14m:15s: “The Gentlemen” review (IMDB.com/TheGentlemen)
- 14m:15s – 26m:30s: “The Rhythm Section” review (IMDB.com/TheRhythmSection)
- 26m:30s – 29m:30s: Social media and wrap up
- Original theme song created by Damien Randle of Ill Mannered Media (Instagram: @IllManMedia)
- Facebook: @AboutToReview / Twitter: @AboutToReview / Instagram: @AboutToReview / YouTube.com/AboutToReview
- iTunes/ Apple Podcasts
- Google Play
- Youtube.com/Abouttoreview has exclusive interviews with actors, directors, and creators